Bear Communications is committed to ensuring that safety is the top priority during all project work. We believe that incidents can be prevented through proper supervision, tools and equipment, training, communication, and the adherence to safe work practices and procedures.
- Alcohol and Drug Policies
- Emergency Preparedness & Crisis Management
- Governmental Compliance
- Hazard & Risk Identification, Assessment, Analysis and Control
- Health & Safety Policies, the Bear Communications Safety Manual
- Incident Reporting & Investigations
- Maintenance, Tools, Equipment, Vehicles
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Return to Work Program
- Rules & Codes of Behavior
- Safe Job Procedures, written job specific procedures
- Statistics and Records
- Training and Communication
- Workplace Inspections
All of our Bear Communications offices across the country follow these safety procedures. Because of our adherence to safe procedures, Bear Communications has an exceptionally low rate of accidents and incidents. Our ultimate goal is to eliminate the possibility of accidents through strict compliance to safety rules and regulations.