Bear Communications has an extensive fleet of directional drilling, trenching, and plowing equipment that rivals any company in the industry. In addition, we have the experience and equipment to handle any type of underground construction project, whether it is large or small, rural or metropolitan.
Bear Communications has experience with very small projects of only a few hundred feet to extensive projects that are hundreds of miles long. Furthermore, Bear Communications is knowledgeable about working with various soil conditions, from underwater sediment to solid rock. We have also worked on joint trench projects with other utilities.
Whether you are in need of a single trench, trench-less technology or cable pulling, you can trust your underground construction project to the experts at Bear Communications.
Here is a list of some of the underground construction work that we can do for you :
- Conduit, Duct Bank, and Manhole Installation and Restoration
- Conduit Placing/Pulling
- Cable Pulling/Blowing – Fiber & Copper, Power, Coax
- Interstate Bores
- Plowing – Urban & Rural Plowing, Mainline & Drops
- River Bores
- Terrestrial Fiber Installation
- Trenching – Single Trenching, Multi Unit Joint Trenching
- Trench-less Technology – Horizontal Directional Drilling, Casing, Dry Boxes
- Underground Fiber Construction-All Methods
- Underground Fiber Drops
- Underground Power Construction
Due to our exhaustive list of completed projects, Bear Communications employees are well-equipped to handle any type of environmental obstacle. We have extensive experience with all types of weather, ground conditions, and problems that may arise during the project process.